Saturday, May 21, 2011

Takaki the Over-Protector!!! Chapter 5

While Takaki and Aya were talking and just playing around, the door bell rang. Aya just stared at the door, afarid of who it migh be. Takaki was about to answer the door. When a voice spoke.


"Aya, Im sorry." "I don't know what came over me." It was him! "Tegoshi" Aya mumbled "Please open the door.....Aya!" Tegoshi begged Takaki put his hand on her shoulder. "im here" Takaki said  And she nodded


She walked slowly to the door turning the nob. But then Tegoshi said "Aya, I just wanted to say, i was sorry."
"I guess I'll talk to you at school"   "....Bye" He said


Aya dropped to the floor, crying. Takaki ran over to her. "Aya??" Takaki said "I dont want to see him" "Im scared, takaki" Aya replied "It's gonna be okay" "Im here for you, now and forever" He told her. Now Anger was bottling up inside him. This is the 2nd time Tegoshi made Aya cry and terrifed. He didn't want her to be in fear.


Aya stayed in takaki arm's, till she fell alseep. Takaki took her up-stairs and put in her room. Which he winked it and got it right!(Yay)


He wasn't about to leave her, so her stayed by the bed. Looking at her, smiling!


Takaki's POV: ....Aya! I love you! I will protect you, I promise. Nothing will stop me!
End of POV

Takaki continued staring at her, until he driffted off to sleep.


The next Morning:     Sunday


Surprsingly Aya woke up at 6:30am very early. She felt something, weight on the bed and her hand, she looked over to find takaki's head near her and he's holding her hand.


Aya's POV:Takaki.....I think I love You! These feelings that come over me, when i think of you. I can't control them. I love you!
End of POV

Aya just sat there, for awhile staring at him. Till he woke up. He woke up. He looked at her and smiled.


Ohayo! he said Hm.....Ohayo! Aya replied

No comments:

Post a Comment